Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Gold and White Guest Bedroom

I'm getting our guest bedroom ready for my "oldest" friend! Our mothers were best friends and we therefore have been friends since birth! She's coming to spend the weekend and since we moved ten hours from home I have had very little time with friends! It will be much needed girl time!!! 

 I'm not quite finished decorating the room but it is coming together. I found the two Euro pillows at Target and knew they would go perfectly with Caitlin Wolsons gold Flower pillow in the center . I used our old ikea bedside tables which were too small in scale for our new masterbedroom. 
I will just need to pick up some pink flowers before the weekend to add the last finishing touch....and it will be all ready for her. I can't wait ! Hope everyone has wonderful plans this weekend too! 
Xo, Kelly