Home Improvement

Monday, April 1, 2013

Look What I did today!

LOOK WHAT I DID TODAY !!! I changed my picture wall to yellow photos for spring and to match my living room decor! It took a lot of convincing from family and friends for me to add some color (I mostly use beige and white in my decorating) but it certainly looks cheerful for spring! The rug is from West Elm and my lovely sister bought it for me for Christmas.








http://www.homestoriesatoz.com/tutorials/tutorials-tips-link-party-103.html




Posted by Dudeh at 1:27 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Editor's Picks

  • Spring is in the Air ? Not quite in Connecicut !
  • Guest Feature on "A Stroll Thru Life " Blog
  • Roman shades arrived and installed !
  • Who could not fall in love with Isabelle Abramson's work!
  • The White Shed: White/Neutral/Black Elegant Country Home Furniture And Decor
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.